What is the easiest way to Learn Logo Design?. 10 Logo Design Tips
The logo is one of the most important means of promoting the services and products of any business, organization, school-college and other organizations. Also, you can start a freelancing career only if you want to through logo design.
So, if you want to learn logo design and become a professional logo designer, then you must follow the tips below.
- Practice and practice. Then practice again. And then practice again and again following the correct logo design guidelines.
- You need to look at lots of logos and get ideas from famous brand logos.
- Copy the logo, at least 200. Of course, first select the simple logos.
- Sketching/layout is very important in any logo design. Today, start drawing practice from this moment.
- Color, very essential for logo design. It varies by age, gender, race, culture. However, try to use 1-2 colors in a logo and never use more than 3 colors. So learn “Color Psychology“.
- Use 1 to 2 typeface (font) in logo design. Care must be taken to ensure that the texts are readable at any size. Read the different terms of typography. Try to find out the psychological aspects of the font from Google or YouTube.
- You must have the correct explanation of Shapes / Elements / Symbols used in the logo. In this case, you must have an idea about the different types of logos. (E.g. Iconic, Typographic, Combination, Emblem
- Of course, you have to make sure that everything is fine even in black-and-white, grayscale, light-dark backgrounds.
- The logo must be a vector. Don’t forget to use any pictures directly. In this case, you can use vector software like Adobe Illustrator, CorelDRAW, Affinity Designer etc.
- Think of yourself as a client and take feedback of the design yourself. There are also family, friends, colleagues and different communities. We must welcome any constructive criticism and move forward.
- What is a wordmark logo and how is it used?
- What and how the pictorial mark logo is used?
- Top 10 Free Download Creative Fonts For Logo Designer
Lastly, these logo design tips will help you become a logo designer theoretically. However, there are many other ways to design a logo. So you have to proceed from not being limited to any one particular rule.